Wednesday, January 25, 2006

miscellanea

Get hold of some of this. Oaxaca has the most amazing hot chocolate i have ever tasted. I guess you'd expect it from the land of chocolate! And, as usual, google, the net, and american commerce conspire to make it available to anyone with a credit card. I bought some to send home, but I lost it. It may be hiding somewhere in the suburban, its hard to be sure.

Also there are some pictures of New Year on the net now. Thanks Maaike :)!

Wow amazing jungle-surrounded mist-wreathed rain-drenched maya ruins here at palenque. Tomorrow early taking the never-taken road cutting across the Yucatan peninsular through hopefully tourist-free ruin sites to Chetumal where I make only my third international border-crossing of the trip, into Belize. Tips Graham? Thinking of going to Orange Walk and Belize City, then taking the road to Tikal in Guatemala.

2 comments:

Simone Webber said...

And suddenly I start questioning the role of the observer of the traveller... Living experiences through someone else, very odd. Pictures are amazing. :)

Simone

Archel said...

Yeah, nice hat :)